Terms & conditions for Salesforce
We need to register and process your personal data in order to fulfil your request, as i.e. programme and course registrations, sending newsletters or giving study guidance.
When signing up for these activities we also collect and store your IP address and your behavior on our web pages (the pages you have visited on the Noroff website) and with our marketing activities (which emails you open and the links you click).
It is in our interest to deliver content that is relevant for you. Therefore, we use data such as personal data and activity on our website to customize content to you.
By completing our contact request form or registering for one of our newsletters, study guidance, events or courses, we could ask for the following information:
- Your name, email address, telephone number
- Additional information relating to your contact request or event/course registration
- Invoicing details relating to course for example postal address
How does Noroff use this personal information?
The personal information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- Managing registrations to our programmes, courses or events
We use Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Twilio as communication systems as well as Salesforce to store the data in order to:
- Identifying potential customers for our products and services and increasing the relevance of our customer communications
Legal Basis of Processing
How long and where is your data stored?
Your information will be stored for 3 years, stored with Salesforce in the EU-41 cloud server zone.
If you have signed up for email marketing you can at any time opt-out by using the unsubscribe link. To disable tracking of your web activity, configure your web browser so that cookies from the domain pardot.com are not accepted. Read more about cookies at noroff.no here.