10 weeks full-time Instructor led
Our short learning programme sets you on the fast track to professional success in an industry where coding, server management, and responsive web design are key competencies.
About the course
Designed to equip you with both client-side and server-side expertise, this programme is structured into two main courses, culminating in a hands-on case project:
- Week 4-6: Back-end Development with .NET Learn to build robust server-side applications, manage data, and implement security measures using .NET
- Week 7-10: Collaborative Case Period: Collaborate with peers on a client brief during the final four weeks, applying your new skills in a simulated work environment.
Upon completion, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of modern web development technologies, positioning you as a competent full-stack developer. Whether you're an aspiring IT professional or someone looking to accelerate your career, this programme is for you.
- The fundamentals of .NET and C#, including object-oriented programming, object-oriented design and unit testing.
- .NET technologies, including C# and ASP.NET Core.
- Domain-Driven Design theory and its application to development with context of common architectures and patterns associated with it.
- Datapersistensteknikker ved hjelp av Entity Framework.
- To build RESTful services and APIs using ASP.NET Core.
- To implement security measures using token-based authentication.
Front-end development course
- Security: Integration of authentication and authorisation measures for web applications.
Back-end development with .NET course
This course covers the core components of back-end programming for Web applications with. NET. The course consists of four modules:
- C# Fundamentals: Introduction to C# and .NET, Object-Oriented Programming, Unit Testing, Object-Oriented Design, Prominent C# Features.
- Data Persistence:SQL with SQL Server, Data Access in C# with SqlClient and Domain-Driven-Design introduction(DDD), Entity Framework Core Configuration and Usage, Entity Framework Core in the context of DDD.
- Web Server Development: Understanding HTTP and REST with Web APIs, Integration of EF Core, DTOs, and Automapper, Advanced API Design and Enterprise Patterns.
- Deployment and Security: Secure deployment, Docker, Introduction to Web Security, Identity.
Collaborative case period
The collaborative case period is completed in teams during the last four weeks of the programme and reflects the skills acquired in the front-end and back-end courses. The capstone project challenges you to solve a development brief to acquire practical experience in a professional setting.
Basic computer literacy and coding are prerequisites for this bootcamp. As this is an intensive accelerated learning programme, prior programming or Information-Technology related knowledge is beneficial.
- Remote: The course is remote instructor-led, offering you the flexibility to learn from anywhere.
- Campus: We also offer the option to attend the course on campus in Bergen or Oslo Campus startup pending registration numbers to meet the required threshold.
Duration and extent: 10 weeks full-time | 08-16 Mon-Fri
Price: 69.000 NOK.
Accelerate courses are unaccredited and, therefore not eligible for loans and grants by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund.
Examples of Job Titles: .NET Full-Stack Developer, Web Application Developer, Backend .NET Developer, Front-end Developer, IT Security Specialist.
For any further inquiries, feel free to reach out to us.
We also offer the option to tailor courses to meet specific needs.
Telephone: +47 909 50 256 (Mon-Fri: 09:00 → 15:00)