Online/campus 08.01.2024 | 08.04.2024
10 weeks full time Instructor led
Our short learning programme sets you on the fast track to professional success in an industry where coding, server management, and responsive web design are key competencies.
Learn from seasoned instructors with extensive real-world experience in the tech industry. Our curriculum is tailored to meet industry demands, imparting you with immediately applicable skills.
About the course
Designed to equip you with both client-side and server-side expertise, this programme is structured into two main courses, culminating in a hands-on case project:
- Week 4-6: Back-end Development with Java: Learn to build robust server-side applications, manage data, and implement security measures using Java.
- Week 7-10: Collaborative Case Period: Collaborate with peers on a client brief during the final four weeks, and apply your new skills in a simulated work environment.
Upon completion, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of modern web development technologies, positioning you as a competent full-stack developer. Whether you're an aspiring IT professional or someone looking to accelerate your career, this programme is for you.
- The fundamentals of Java, including object-oriented programming, object-oriented design and unit testing.
- Data persistence techniques using SQL, JDBC, and Hibernate.
- To build RESTful services and APIs using Spring.
- To implement security measures using authentication tokens and Spring Security.
Front-end development course
- Security: Integration of authentication and authorisation measures for web applications.
Back-end development with Java course
This course will introduce you to modern Software Development using Java as a base. The course consists of four modules:
- Java Fundamentals: Object Oriented Programming, Unit Testing, Object Oriented Design, and Prominent Java Features.
- Data Persistence: SQL with Postgres, JDBC and Domain-Driven-Design introduction (DDD), Hibernate Configuration, Hibernate Usage.
- Web Server Development: Understanding HTTP and REST with Spring Web, Integration of Spring Data JPA, Swagger/OpenAPI, DTOs, and Mapstruct
- Deployment and Security: Secure deployment, Docker, Introduction to Web Security, Identity.
Collaborative case period
The collaborative case period is completed in teams during the last four weeks of the programme and reflects the skills acquired in the front-end and back-end courses. The capstone project challenges you to solve a development brief to acquire practical experience in a professional setting.
Basic computer literacy and coding are prerequisites for this bootcamp. As this is an intensive accelerated learning programme, prior programming or Information-Technology related knowledge is beneficial.
- Remote: The course is remote instructor-led, offering you the flexibility to learn from anywhere.
- Campus: We also offer the option to attend the course on campus in Bergen or Oslo Campus startup pending registration numbers to meet the required threshold.
When: 08.01.2024 | 08.04.2024
Duration and extent: 10 weeks full-time | 08-16 Mon-Fri.
Price: 69.000 NOK
Accelerate courses are unaccredited and, therefore not eligible for loans and grants by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund.
Examples of Job Titles: Java Full-Stack Developer, Web Application Developer, Backend Java Developer, Front-end Developer, IT Security Specialist.
For any further inquiries, feel free to reach out to us.
We also offer the option to tailor courses to meet specific needs.
Telephone: +47 909 50 256
Secure your career in IT by enrolling today
Seize the opportunity to become proficient in both front-end and back-end technologies. Enroll in our Full-Stack Development course today to begin your path towards a secure and rewarding career in the IT industry.