Finn en ansatt
Dr. Rayne Reid, N.Dip. B. Tech IT M. Tech IT Ph.D IT
- Førstelektor, Cyber Security
- Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Dr Rayne Reid is an active researcher in the areas of cybersecurity and technology enhanced learning. She holds a PhD in Information Technology. She has authored articles in the fields of cybersecurity and e-education. As a lecturer, she has taught information security and other IT skills at an undergraduate and honors level. She also has experience as an online instructional material developer and trainer. She has trained academics from various academic fields to create e-learning materials.
Dr Reid has broad ranging research interests in the area of Cyber security and e-learning.
- Reid, R., & Van Niekerk, J. (2018, July). Instructional Design for EBEIT Blended Learning Course Materials. In ICEL 2018 13th International Conference on e-Learning (p. 351). Academic Conferences and publishing limited.
- Reid, R., & Niekerk, J. Van. (2016). Decoding Audience Interpretations of Awareness Campaign Messages. Information and Computer Security, 24(2), null. doi:10.1108/ICS-01-2016-0003
- Link to Google Scholar Profile
Member of the Institute for Information Technology Professionals of South Africa
Member of ISACA