Noroff Accelerate is looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to join our team in Oslo. If you like facilitating or teaching this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a UX/UI subject-matter expert (lecturer) to join our team on a three-month contract from August 2023 – October 2023 (with the possibility of full-time employment). At Noroff Accelerate we provide fast-paced learning, guided by instructors with vast education and industry experience. We work closely with our industry partners to create relevant training when and where it is needed.
We deliver full-time 12-week bootcamps, or 10-week part-time accelerated learning courses. In addition, we offer short courses which can vary from a few days to four weeks. Our classes are typically consisting of 20-35 candidates.
We offer you the following:
- Working professionals eager to learn
- Colleagues with passion for technology and teaching
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Wellness and work-life balance
- Teaching our existing UX/UI curriculum (in the English language) in classroom-based setting along with remote candidates. This includes teaching using a metaverse platform
- Assessing and reporting on candidate performance (including grading and providing feedback on student assessments)
- Providing mentorship and supervising candidates during their case period during month 3
- Degree in UX/UI design or similar relevant qualification from an internationally recognised institution is a pre-requisite
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Three to five years of demonstrated experience applying design thinking and methodologies of user experience and interface design and research to website, mobile, and product development projects
- Work permit in Norway
Do you want to hear more about this exciting opportunity?
Send us your CV to Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den., or get in touch with us to hear more about this exciting opportunity in Noroff. We evaluate candidates for this role on a continuing basis.
Tore Kristensen, Head of Talent Management, (+47) 95 00 14 96, Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.