We are looking for you who is an engaging and trust-inspiring leader.
Stillingstittel: Program Manager
We are looking for you who is an engaging and trust-inspiring leader, a skilled manager who contributes positively to our interdisciplinary operating environment and contributes to the further development of our employees and production within the fields of Secure App Development. You can work from any of our four campuses, Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger or Bergen.
This role ensures that study plans and course descriptions facilitate excellent teaching, learning, and assessment. As a Program Manager, you strive to transform industry needs for knowledge, skills, and competency into learning outcomes tailored to the ever-changing job market. You are updated on the latest regulations, guidelines, and qualification frameworks and see the value of sharing your knowledge with the academic teams.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Facilitate for annual evaluation of the program design together with the line managers and selected industry partners. In this way, you have a crucial role in quality assurance processes connected to program design and development.
- Maintenance of industry partners' connections within the area.
- Program design and development projects of new and existing programs towards NOKUT within the area.
- Responsible for evaluation processes and change applications to NOKUT.
- Assure that study plans and course descriptions align with current templates and changing regulations and frameworks.
- Continuous maintenance of program structure and learning outcomes in study plans within the area of responsibility.
Requirements for the Program Manager position:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT-related field.
- Minimum three years' up-to-date professional experience in the subject area.
- NET, Java, and Node.js coding expertise.
- Vue, Angular, and React experience.
- Expertise with Paas, ideally with Docker.
- DevOps knowledge.
- Preferably two years of experience with teaching and supervision of students.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian
We can offer you the following:
- Motivated students eager to learn.
- A dynamic and international work environment.
- Development opportunities.
- Competent colleagues.
- Pedagogical training if necessary.
- Flexible and balanced working environment with a hybrid delivery model.
- Five weeks’ vacation. In addition, you get the in-between days during Christmas and Easter off
The values guiding us are: Continuous learning, collaboration, outstanding work and developing the future.
Click "søk her" or get in touch with us if you are curious to hear more about this exciting opportunity in Noroff.
We evaluate candidates for this role on a continuing basis. Application deadline is 13. April.
Tore Kristensen, Head of Talent Management, (+47) 95 00 14 96,
Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
We are Norway's largest Higher Vocational College and have several bachelor programs with an attractive combination of practical and theoretical expertise. For working professionals we also offer effective bootcamps to top-up your skills in digital subjects. We focus on digital teaching, both online and on our modern campuses in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger and Kristiansand.
The digital professionals of the future study at Noroff