Finn en ansatt
Dr. Angesh Anupam, BEng (Hons), MSc in Eng (Dist), PhD, MIEEE
- Førstelektor, Applied Data Science
- Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Dr Angesh Anupam is a data scientist having a remarkable interdisciplinary research experience. Currently, he is actively involved in industrial research consultancy, undergraduate teaching, and final degree research projects supervision. Dr Anupam was born in India. He moved to the UK in 2013 after his first degree in electronics engineering from a premier public university in India. In 2014, Dr Anupam completed his master’s degree from the Faculty of Engineering, the University of Sheffield. He was awarded the Grantham Scholarship in 2014 for carrying out his doctoral research at the University of Sheffield UK.
He has delivered research talks on several international platforms, including UNFCCC COP 22 Morocco (United Nations Conference on Climate Change), Denmark Technical University, Indian Statistical Institute, Sheffield Sustainability Symposium, United Kingdom Automatic Control Council (UKACC), Nanyang Technological University etc. Recently, Dr Anupam received the best research paper award at the International Conference on Advanced Information Science and System (AISS) 2019.
Data driven modelling of nonlinear dynamical systems
Time series modelling and forecasting
Big data analysis
Big data analytics
1. Angesh Anupam. 2019. NARX model identification for analysing Amazon vegetation under climate change. In Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Advanced Information Science and System (AISS 2019). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 7 pages
2. Anupam, A., 2018. Nonlinear dynamical systems modelling for environmental sustainability (Doctoral dissertation, University of Sheffield).
3. Anupam, A., Wilton, D.J., Anderson, S.R. and Kadirkamanathan, V., 2018, September. A Data-Driven Framework for Identifying Tropical Wetland Model. In 2018 UKACC 12th International Conference on Control (CONTROL) (pp. 242-247). IEEE.