Web server development in .NET
Online bootcamp 26. April 2021
10 weeks part time Instructor led
Are you looking to accelerate your career? In just 10 weeks you can open new exciting career doors by learning Web server development in .NET.
Our part time bootcamp will give you skills that are sought after in several industries.
Noroff Accelerate provides fast paced training using accelerated learning techniques developed by experts. We strive to give you the knowledge and skills the industry demands, helping you to boost your career.
About the course
This course teaches you how to develop backend software components which handle business logic for modern Web applications. You will learn the fundamental features which are crucial for developing, understanding, interpreting, and contributing to applications developed in .Net, using ASP.NET Core and C#. As well as the prerequisite understanding of data persistence concepts needed to develop and/or contribute meaningfully to a development project requiring persistent data storage.
The course focusses on building an understanding of Web development concepts needed to develop and/or contribute meaningfully to a Web application project developed in ASP.NET Core, specifically focusing on Web APIs.
All our courses are designed to meet the industry needs and provide you with the skills that are required to succeed in your industry.
Our highly qualified instructors and lecturers will help you get the full benefit from the course.
This course is for those with basic or intermediate coding knowledge who wants to expand their skills set.
Where: The course is remote instructor led, so you can study from anywhere.
When: 26. april
Duration and extent: 10 weeks part time (60 hrs lecture, 60 hrs problem solving, 50 hrs self study).
Weekly schedule: 3 sessions synchronus online (6 hours total). 3-6 hours of joint program solving online. 5 hours self study.
Price: NOK 40.000,-
What you will learn:
- how to program with C# and use it for modern programming tasks
- how to use Git for source control and collaboration
- team based productivity and collaborating methods
- how to use Visual Studio productively
- how to write unit tests using XUnit and how to use them to improve code quality
- how to use ASP.NET Core to quickly build web applications
- how to use ASP.NET Core to quickly deploy REST APIs
- how to use Entity Framework for storage and persistence
- how to package .Net solutions into containers using Docker
- how to host containers and .Net solutions using Azure services
Sign up to Accelerate